Flaherty Defense Firm, Fort Walton Beach Criminal Lawyer
Offices in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, and Crestview
Free Confidential Consultation

Arrested in Destin For Minor in Possession (MIP)?

If you are reading this blog you or a loved one has been charged with Minor in Possession, also known as MIP in Destin. Unfortunately, with the beautiful beaches, droves of Spring Breakers, and increased tourism comes an increased police force. The heightened police force equates to hundreds of Spring Break arrests with the most… Read More

Can I Get Jail Time For A DUI In Fort Walton Beach?

No matter what you’ve been arrested for in Fort Walton Beach, you are probably scared about the possibility of going to jail. Maybe you had to spend a night in jail when you were arrested and you’re terrified about having to go back. I decided to write this blog about jail sentences in DUI cases… Read More

What Should I Do If I Got Arrested On Spring Break In Destin?

Spring Break is almost upon us which means white beaches, beautiful weather, crystal clear water and, if you’re not careful, possibly an arrest record. If you are spending your Spring Break in Destin or Walton County you need to be aware that law enforcement will be cracking down hard on any underage drinking. If you… Read More

Juvenile Drug Charges in Destin.

Florida’s no tolerance drug policy leaves little room for alternatives when it comes to a conviction for drugs. The most important thing you can do as a parent is to act fast and get help. What are the penalties for possession of drugs by a juvenile? Provided your child is arrested for a misdemeanor, the… Read More

Defending DUI Charges For Military Members

If you are in the military and you have been charged with DUI in Fort Walton Beach or anywhere in Okaloosa County, you don’t need me to tell you that your career is on the line. With that in mind, it is critical that you retain an experienced criminal defense attorney who will challenge every… Read More

Juvenile Sex Crimes in Destin.

Being charged with a sexual crime is an incredibly traumatic experience. Seeing your child face such a devastating accusation is unimaginable. If your child has been charged with a sexual crime in Destin, it is important to act fast. Don’t let your child’s life be decided by a public defender or a low cost attorney…. Read More

1 5 6 7
Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Inc.
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
9.8Tim Michael Flaherty
The National Trial Lawyers